Advanced Paramedic Ltd. (APL) is growing its administrative and accounting team!
We are looking for an individual who:
• is self-motivated, team-oriented, and organized
• can work in a changing and fast-paced environment
• possesses great communication skills
• has considerable experience using all Microsoft Office programs and Sage Accounting
This position will include:
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Backup for Payroll Coordinator
• Bank deposits, Mail, Filing
• Reception and Rent Collection
• Office Supply Management
Two or more years of related office experience and/or education is required. A valid Class 5 driver’s license is also required.
This is a full-time, permanent position that comes with a great benefits package and an awesome workplace. Salary to be commensurate with education and experience.
Please forward your cover letter and resume:
• By email to email@example.com, or
• By fax to 780-624-4577, or
• In person to Sheila or Samantha @ 8703 75 Street, Peace River
Deadline: March 19, 2018
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.