Special Events Division
Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) 040622-136
With 21 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services across Alberta, Advanced Paramedic LTD. provides exciting opportunities’ in many facets of the industry, including Air Ambulance, Ground Ambulance, Industrial, Remote Northern Clinics, Special Events, medical Standby, and Non-Emergent Medical Transport! This diversity provides the perfect platform to jumpstart your career!
Why Work For APL?
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for Casuals
- Practice using the latest industry technology
- Flexible shift rotations
- Employee referral bonuses
- Because people matter…and we want the opportunity to show you what that means to us
- Minimum starting rate of $20.00/hour
- Shift rotation as needed
- 2 positions available – invite a friend you enjoy working with to apply!
- Registration for an Alberta College of Paramedics EMR practice permit for the current year
- Valid BLS Certification
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license & 3-year history driver’s abstract
- Clean criminal & vulnerable sector record
- Current immunization record that includes COVID 19 or applicable exemption(s)