Special Events Division
Primary Care Paramedic (PCP) 040622-135
With 22 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services across Alberta, Advanced Paramedic LTD. provides exciting opportunities’ in many facets of the industry, including Air Ambulance, Ground Ambulance, Industrial, Remote Northern Clinics, Special Events, medical Standby, and Non-Emergent Medical Transport! This diversity provides the perfect platform to jumpstart your career!
Why Work For APL?
- Access to casual Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Practice using the latest industry technology
- Flexible shift rotations
- Employee referral bonuses
- Because people matter…and we want the opportunity to show you what that means to us
- Minimum starting rate of $27.00/hour
- Shift rotation as needed
2 positions available – Apply with a friend!
- Registration for an Alberta College of Paramedics PCP license for the current year
- Valid BLS Certification
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license & a 3-year history driver’s abstract
- Clean criminal & vulnerable sector record
- Experience working in a ground ambulance role