Primary Care Paramedic (PCP) 070422-145
With 22 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services across Alberta, Advanced Paramedic LTD. provides exciting opportunities’ in many facets of the industry, including Air Ambulance, Ground Ambulance, Industrial, Remote Northern Clinics, Special Events, medical Standby, and Non-Emergent Medical Transport! This diversity provides the perfect platform to jumpstart your career!
Why Work for APL?
- Employer-paid competitive group benefits including:
- Extended health and dental
- RRSP matching
- Health & Wellness Spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Practice using the latest industry technology
- Flexible schedule
- Because people matter… and we want the opportunity to show you what that means to us.
- Minimum starting rate of $320 per day
- Scheduling: Three (3) weeks on, Three (3) weeks off
- $50 Daily Meal Allowance
- Accommodations provided
Qualifications & Requirements
- Registration for an Alberta College of Paramedics license for the current year
- Valid Class 4 driver’s license & a 3-year history driver’s abstract
- Valid BLS
- Clean criminal & vulnerable sector record
- Current immunization record that includes COVID-19 or applicable exemption(s)