For most people we take walking for granted. For others, difficulty walking compromises physical safety, health and emotional well-being. Mobility within and outside of our region is essential to daily life. Without assistance people who experience mobility issues can feel isolated, anxious and/or depressed.
Advanced Paramedic Ltd. is improving the quality of life for individuals in the Peace Region through their Non-Emergent Medical Transport (NEMT) program….because people matter.
13 Ways People With Mobility Issues Can Use Our N.E.M.T. Program:
- Long Distance Trips
- Medical and Dental Appointments
- Grocery Shopping/Other Shopping
- Adult Day Programs
- Companionship & Alzheimer’s Companionship
- Religious Activities
- Liaison Between Medical Staff and Family
- Home Support
- Airport Service
- Accompaniment – Social Events, Vacation,
- Pampering Dates
- Wedding or Special Family Events [/one_half_last]