Special events are important for any community to thrive. They give the community the opportunity to bond and become unified, families the opportunity to spend quality time together and individuals the chance to take a break and have a little fun. With any gathering, there is the potential for a medical incident, and accidents do happen.
When do I need to make contact with APL?
Ideally, for all events that you wish APL to attend, you should reach out to our team at least one month prior to the event. It will take approximately one week for APL to prepare a quote for your event. An agreement will then be completed and forwarded to the event coordinator for signing.
For major events that are more complex and require considerable planning, APL requires a minimum of three months notice.
What do I need to let APL know?
You need to provide APL the following information:
- Date(s), times and event location
- Site access instructions and reporting location
- Event type
- Expected number of participants
- Expected crowd numbers (if applicable)
- Any traffic restrictions or road closures
- Event organizer(s) or key on-site contact names, phone numbers and email addresses
- The level of medical care needed
- The number of medics required
APL offers personalized service to every project and has been involved in many types of these events in the past 15 years. Our experienced medical personnel and our fleet of vehicles can accommodate any situation. We believe our quality, capability and capacity make APL the only choice for your next event!
Contact us today at https://advancedparamedic.com/contact/ . [/one_half_last]